|Uitgeest, NL||16°C light intensity drizzle rain|
Wind 4 m/s, W
Pressure 756.06 mmHg
1911 MT Uitgeest
De MeerParel is situated by lake Uitgeestermeer and is part of Watersports Centre Uitgeest. The Uitgeestermeer area is very green. This is the perfect place to fully relax. Or get active! There is plenty to see and do in the surrounding area and there are many cultural and historical sights to visit. The beach and cities of Haarlem and Alkmaar are very nearby; the A9 motorway takes you there in a flash.
Just around the corner from the MeerParel you can:
- Enjoy the friendly centre of Uitgeest
- Cool off in outdoor swimming pool De Zien
- Visit one of the 42 forts part of the Defence Line of Amsterdam
- Cycle to one of the nearby beaches
- Spend a day on lake Uitgeestermeer, boating, sailing or canoeing
- Discover local archeology in Huis van Hilde
- Visit the mills of Uitgeest and Akersloot
These are only a few examples: there is so much more to do in the area! Visit tourist information centre Lekker aan de Haven to find out more about interesting routes, childfriendly day trips, and other fun activities in area.
Do you want to read more about the Uitgeestermeer area?
We had a pleasant stay. The house was clean and fully equipped. Beds made and a fully equipped kitchen. Had wonderful days. In summer, I think it’s a true paradise! You step into the boat from the terrace. You’re at the beach with ten minutes. Worth repeating!
De MeerParel cooperates with the other companies affiliated with Watersports Centre Uitgeest. We want you to have a wonderful waterside experience. We offer you a wide range of facilities to make your stay even more comfortable and fun. The other affiliated companies are:
- Bistro ’t Schippersrijk
- Blue Peter Watersport
- Bootverhuur Het Uitgeestermeer
- Caribbean Bar
- Fietsverhuur Uitgeest
- Jachthaven Uitgeest
- Jelle Eiling
- Lekker aan de Haven
- Zeilmakerij De Weers
- Zeilschool Het Uitgeestermeer